Thursday, April 22, 2010

Monroe, Louisiana

Let me just start by saying I have never heard of Monroe, LA, that is, until about 15minutes ago. My husband's client, Qwest Communications, was just bought out by a company that is headquartered in Monroe, LA. What does this mean of us? Well, I'm not entirely sure, but I did just get a phone call from the hubbie asking if I wanted to move there. I think it would be fun to move somewhere, like an adventure. But I can't say I was thinking Monroe, LA, or anywhere in the South for that matter. When I think of moving I think San Diego, Hawaii, or somewhere overseas. That would be an adventure! But Monroe, LA? Ughh! According to the official Monroe website there is a swine flu outbreak, flood hazards and information on hurricane preparedness. Ok, um, not the best first impression! Hopefully Qwest (and thier business) will stay in Denver otherwise I'm in big trouble. I could be broke or a resident of Monroe, LA! Let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment