Friday, April 9, 2010

Best Day Ever!

So, I'm minding my own business this morning when my dad called. Very calmly he said to me, "I got you a gift that you might like." Now I love my dad, but it is hit or miss with his gifts. I've gotten a fluorescent green, one size fits all Olympics hat: miss. Hand held roto-rooter: miss. I was skeptical. Let me just say, he hit the nail on the frickin' head this time. I am the proud new owner of a BOB twin jogging stroller! I cannot explain to you how awesome this thing is! Aside from the fact that it is the size of a Smart Car, it is wonderful! I LOVE it!!!

I've been thinking about my next stroller purchase a lot lately after my dumb-ass mom moment and a run in with some Thornton thieves, but I have not once mentioned any of it to my dad! Completely on his own, he goes to REI, buys a stroller (the best stroller ever) and now it's mine!

I went running, well, run-walking this afternoon, and it really is the best. It rolls so smoothly, turns on a dime and the girls were in shade the whole time. Big improvement from the Twin Jeep stroller I've been rockin' since the girls outgrew the Snap'N'Go. Anyway, life is good! Such a good day!

3 comments:

  1. YEA!!!! Kinda crazy we would get so excited about a stroller that "drives" nice:)

    Let's go for a walk!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm down for a walk! Would you be interested in doing a weekly walk/work out? Now that the weather is nice I think I'm going to try and get out a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice daddy! Very cool! I want to get Michael a jogger because he is a runner. I think the girls would love to go fast like that. Very cool gift!

    ReplyDelete