Monday, June 13, 2011

Potty Trained!

I can officially say that the girls are potty trained! Well, for the most part anyway! No accidents in two days. They still wear pull ups for nap and bed but otherwise are potty going experts. So proud of them! Now the tricky part, leaving the house and getting back into our everyday activities.

We went to Target this morning...no accidents. We went to the park as well...no accidents. I think today and tomorrow I'm going to focus on quick outings so the girls can get used to being potty trained while outside of their comfort zone. Hope it goes well!

Such a relief! And the best part of it all is that I will never have to buy another box of diapers, that is until #3 comes along, but I'll cross that bridge when we get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment