Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I LOVE White Cabinets!

Most of the time I am consumed by some sort of interior design dilemma, idea, or in this case, dream. My current obsession is a white kitchen. Note that this has been an obsession for some time now. Five years ago I went so far as to paint the cabinets in our old house white. Turned out great! I would paint our cabinets white in this house too, but I'm having a hard time justifying covering already updated wood cabinets. Would it ruin them? Would it look cheap? I don't know.

This is my dream kitchen.



I love the watery blue walls, dark counter tops, dark hardwood floors, and of course, the white cabinets. I think the only thing I would change is the black hardware, I prefer a brushed nickle. I relax just looking at it! Until I get my dream white kitchen I'll just keep drulling over this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment