Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Return from Paradise


I know, I say this all the time, but FOR REAL I want to blog more. I want to do this regularly. For one, I love to write. It’s always been cathartic for me and I rarely do it anymore. For two, recently moved, like FAR from friends and family, and I want a way (other than Facebook) to keep everyone abreast to what’s going on with me and mine. I love fb, but no one in my immediate family is on it. So here we go.
Most exciting news as of late, just took a fabulous trip to Riviera Maya, Mexico. Stayed at the Grand Velas resort and it did not disappoint. Every year, assuming my hubbie meets certain sales goals, we get to go on a wonderful, company funded (even better, right?!?!?) vacation. Thank you, hubbie’s company, THANK YOU!!! Think Aruba, Puerto Rico, Bahamas. Anyway, this has been the most beautiful one to date.  

I'm terrible about taking pictures, just don't have time for that when I'm having so much fun! Here's what I did take though. These are of/from my patio. I'm guessing here, but I'd say it was at least 400sq feet. Beautiful.


 
All in all, awesome trip. Changing gears now that I'm back at home. That's all for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment