Monday, March 8, 2010

Ughhhh...Bikini Photos!

So, it was a great trip, how couldn't five nights in paradise be a great trip, BUT, pictures are now coming up on my friend's Facebook pages and I can't say I'm all that excited to be tagged in photos with nothing more than a bikini! Ughhh! It is especially confidence busting that I'm standing next to really skinny girls. Don't these people know I had twins less than a year ago (I'm going to be milking that for as long as possible)! I can't say I look any different in a bikini now than I did before having kids. I guess that's good, all the baby weight is gone, but I also can't say I would have been pleased in bikini photos pre-babies. My non six pack abs of today are the same ones I was rockin' pre-pregnancy. I seriously considered buying a tankini for this trip, but after trying on the 10th one with a God awful print and no support, I decided it would be better to let it all hang out. Oh well, I guess it could be worse, this time last year I was pregnant and had horrendous back acne. Gotta love hormones!

No comments:

Post a Comment