Sunday, March 7, 2010

Settled In

It seems to take so much longer to get settled into my routine after coming home from a trip now that I have kids, but I'm finally done. I am back. Bags are unpacked. Laundry is done, well, most of it anyway, and we're back in the swing of things here in suburbia.

I just spent an amazing five nights away on an incentive trip through my husband's work. First night was in Hotlanta at the W Hotel and the next four were in beautiful Puerto Rico. We stayed at El Conquistador Resort. It is stunning. Built on 500 acres, tons of pools, and its own private island with the most wonderful Carribean blue water. Check out the website because I can't give justice to how lovely this place actually is. www.elconresort.com Oh yea, and it was FREE! Keep up the good work, honey!

The girls stayed with my parents which sounds like it went really well. That or my mom lied, knowing that I would be overly worried if something weren't working. None the less, Grandma, Grandpa and the girls made it through the week without any reported troubles. THANK YOU MOM AND DAD! I really am lucky to have such wonderful parents close by so that Willy and I can do things like this. Oh, I must also extend my appreciation to my mom's book club. Two people visited daily (morning and afternoon) to relieve some of the burden. Again, thank you!

Overall, it was a great experience. First time away from the girls and I will definitely be doing it again! I'm in a better mood now that I'm back which I attribute mostly to the trip, but it can't hurt that the girls are sleeping again too. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment