Monday, May 10, 2010

YES, THEY ARE TWINS!!!!!

I have a few things to say about comments from the public about my girls.

1. YES, THEY ARE TWINS!!!!! You must be a freakin' genious!

2. Yes, They are both girls! Was it the pink shirt, pink pants, pink socks or pink shoes that gave it away?

3. No, it is not time for their nap! If it were, I wouldn't be out right now, I would be at home putting them down!

4. Yes, I do have my hands full! Again, you must be a freakin' genious!

5. And lastly, No, I do not care about your brother's girlfriend's cousin's friend who has twins! So please, spare me!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!! How about the "Which one is naughty?" Really???? Really...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't beleive the naughty comment! People can be so, well, stupid!

    ReplyDelete